Say 'goodbye' to toxic plastic bags & 'hello' to 100% natural with the Plastic-Free Bundle (saving you 15% in the process!).
Take your Carry Bags & Produce Bags to the store & ditch plastic bags at the point of sale. For large, bulky items like potatoes, just load up your Carry Bags. For small, loose items like spinach leaves, use your Produce Bags (they weigh half an ounce, barely registering on the scales!).
When you get home, transfer your fruit & veggies into your Swags so they stay fresher for much longer. You can also place Produce Bags directly into your Swags to keep your smaller, loose items nicely contained!
1 x Starter Pack (2 x Small Swags, 1 x Long Swag & 1 x Large Swag)
2 x Swag Carry Bags
2 x Produce Bags Sets (2 x Small & 6 x Large Produce Bags)
- Machine-Washable (cold water)
- Colour-Coded Trim for Easy Organisation
- Made from three Unique Layers of 100% Unbleached, Unseeded Cotton
- 100% Compostable (excluding care label)
- Ethical and Fair-Trade (SEDEX)
- A "How To" Information Booklet included
- Machine wash Swags before use.
- Dampen Swags under the tap and wring out the excess water.
- Pack fruit, veggies & leafy greens into your Swags.
- Place in the crisper of the fridge.
- BOOM! Enjoy 2 weeks or more of freshness (on average).
Every 2-3 weeks, turn inside out, and cold machine wash preferably with non-toxic washing powder. Dry in full sun if possible. And repeat!