The Swag Starter Pack
The Swag Starter Pack is the perfect addition to any sized household. Plus, it’s a cost-effective way to trial The Swag (saves you 12% rather than buying them separately).
The Swag not only saves you money - it saves time. Less rummaging through your fridge & fewer trips to the store. Win, win.
All three sizes of The Swag can be used to store a combination of fruits, veggies, herbs & leafy greens. The Long Swag is perfect for longer vegetables like celery & leeks however can still be used for storing any produce you like (except bananas!).
The Swag is now SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN to keep fruit and veggies fresh and crisp for two weeks or more! Read about it here.
Your Starter Pack consists of 4 x Swags.
- 2 x Small Swags – Width: 14.5" x Height: 15" with flap open or x 9.5" with flap closed.
- 1 x Long Swag – Width: 20.5" x Height: 15" with flap open or 9.5" with flap closed.
- 1 x Large Swag – Width: 16.5" x Height: 20.5" with flap open or 15" with flap closed.
Please note - color combinations are as follows:
- The Swag Starter Pack with Aqua Trim contains 1 x Large Swag with Aqua Trim, 1 x Long Swag with Orange Trim, 1 x Small Swag with Green Trim, and 1 x Small Swag with Yellow Trim.
- The Swag Starter Pack with Orange Trim contains 1 x Large Swag with Orange Trim, 1 x Long Swag with Aqua Trim, 1 x Small Swag with Green Trim, and 1 x Small Swag with Yellow Trim.
- Scientifically proven to keep fruit and veg fresh for two weeks or more
- Machine-Washable (cold water)
- Colour-Coded Trim for Easy Organisation
- Made from multi-layers of 100% Unbleached, Unseeded Cotton
- 100% Compostable (excluding care label)
- Ethical & Fair-Trade (SEDEX)
- A "How To" Information Booklet
- Cold machine wash before use (your Swag is purposely oversized and will slightly shrink on the 1st wash)
- Dampen Swags under the tap & wring out the excess water
- Pack fruit, veggies & leafy greens into your Swags
- Place in the crisper of the fridge
- BOOM! Enjoy 2 weeks or more of freshness (on average)
Check once or twice a week that your Swag has retained its dampness (give it a spritz of water if needed), and every 2-3 weeks we suggest popping your Swag into a cold wash cycle (preferably with a non-toxic washing powder). Dry in full sun if possible.