Plastic-Free Shopping Bundle
Sorry, currently out of stock
Change the way you shop for good with The Swag's Plastic-Free Shopping Bundle (saving you 15%). Keep produce fresh with non-toxic, reusable Swag Bags, along with carry bags and produce bags for storage & transport.
Take your bundle to the shops and ditch plastic bags at the point of sale. For large, bulky items such as potatoes, just load up your carry bags. For small, loose items such as spinach, use your produce bags (they weigh under 5 ounces each & barely register on the scales!).
When you get home, transfer your fruit and veggies into your Swags so they stay fresh for longer. You can also place produce bags directly into your Swags to keep your smaller, loose items perfectly contained!
We are so proud to announce that The Swag is the winner of the Zero Waste category in the Australian Non-Toxic Awards 2020!
- Machine-Washable (cold water)
- Color-Coded Trim for Easy Organization
- Made from three Unique Layers of 100% Unbleached, Unseeded Cotton
- 100% Compostable (excluding care label)
- Ethical and Fair-Trade (SEDEX)
- A "How To" Information Booklet
- Machine wash before use
- Dampen Swags under the tap and wring out the excess water
- Pack fruit, veggies & leafy greens into your Swags
- Place in the crisper of the fridge.
- BOOM! Enjoy 2 weeks or more of freshness (on average)
Check once or twice a week that your Swag has retained its dampness (give it a spritz of water if needed), and every 2-3 weeks we suggest popping your Swag into a cold wash cycle (preferably with a non-toxic washing powder). Dry in full sun if possible.