- Cold machine wash before use (your Swag is purposely oversized and will slightly shrink on the 1st wash)
- Dampen Swags under the tap & wring out excess water
- Pack fruit, veggies & leafy greens into your Swags
- Place in the crisper of the fridge.
- BOOM! Enjoy 2 weeks or more of freshness (on average)
Check once or twice a week that your Swag has retained its dampness (give it a spritz of water if needed), and every 2-3 weeks we suggest popping your Swag into a cold wash cycle (preferably with a non-toxic washing powder). Dry in full sun if possible.