The Swag Long
Sorry, currently out of stock
The Long Swag is mostly used to store longer veggies like celery, spinach and leeks however you can put any type of fruit or veggies in that aren’t long or perhaps several bunches of herbs and fold it in half to make it more compact.
If the Long Swag doesn't fit in your crisper, you can simply store it in the general fridge shelf space. The Swag not only saves you money - it saves time. Less rummaging through your fridge and fewer trips to the shops.
- Machine-Washable (cold water)
- Colour-Coded trim for easy organisation
- Made from several unique layers of 100% unbleached, unseeded cotton
- Non-toxic & chemical-free
- 100% compostable (excluding care label)
- Ethical and fair-trade (SEDEX)
- "How To" Information booklet included
Width: 52cm x Height: 38cm (opened up, flap open) or Height: 24cm with flap closed.
- Machine wash before use.
- Dampen Swags under the tap & wring out excess water.
- Pack fruit, veggies & leafy greens into your Swags
- Place in the crisper of the fridge.
- BOOM! Enjoy 2 weeks or more of freshness (on average).
Every two or three weeks, turn inside out, and cold machine wash preferably with a non-toxic washing powder. Dry in full sun if possible. And repeat!