Lemon, Thyme and Rosemary Potato Wedges
This simple recipe is BLOOMING with flavour and with the just the right amount of crunch, seasoning and tang, these potato wedges are a simple, delicious side to serve with any of your favourite meals.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour
- 5-6 potatoes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 220 C (425 F)
- Gently scrub your potatoes, then coarsely chop them into wedges about 1-inch big.
- In a large bowl mix oil, garlic, salt, pepper, thyme and rosemary. Toss in the chopped potatoes and mix around the olive oil until well coated, then transfer to a baking tray and arrange in a single layer.
- Add a little more salt or oil if desired.
- Bake your potatoes in the oven for 30 minutes, then carefully remove and gently toss the potatoes. Bake for another 30 minutes until lightly golden brown.
- Place potatoes in a bowl and drizzle lemon juice over-gently turn potatoes and serve hot.